Jan 18, 2011

The Ending Start


I've written everything I have to say
But the words, they rot and fall away
I'm stuck in the same boat as before
And slowly sinking just in sight of shore

I work so hard to make my life worse
Sometimes I think I'm better off in the back of a hearse
But I know I could never leave her behind
She's the one I've been searching for all this time

And though she confesses to me all of her love
Selfishly I feel that it is not enough
I know it in my heart, oh my god I swear
There is someone so much better for her out there

I dream about her all day long
Yet when we're together it all feels wrong
Something isn't right and I know it's me
Because you're a beautiful perfect being

I can never just be what and who I am
So much discontent I don't think anyone understands
I put my feelings into words that rhyme
To give everyone who cares a glimpse of what's inside

Why must it be that I'm never satisfied
I have all I could want; still I lie awake at night
And wish for more
So much discontent

Done By: Ethan Wulf