Feb 20, 2010

Broken Hearts


You left this world, Leaving my broken heart to mend
I try to get over you, But your soul is flying in the wind
So it's going to be like this, Till the end

So I think about you everyday, You’re what made up my life
I honestly thought I'd make a great wife
It just can't be this way
I feel like you stabbed me in the heart, With a newly sharpened knife.

When I think of your smile, I get a lovely smile on my face
I talk to you for a while, And my heart begins to race
People can’t calm me down, And my mind slowly goes erase.

I love you, And I always will
You’ll always be on my mind, And now it’s cold as steal
So sorry baby, Why does this have to be real?

It’s already over, So why bother to try
You make me so sad, All I want to do is cry
I will never forget you, But all I can say is bye.

Done By: Katelyn