Mar 16, 2010

Island Of Love


A stranger in an island of my own
Where fragile desire collide
With our suffocating love. I walk alone
Walking against mysterious tides
As her illusive reflections leave me blown
My brain decides there was no pride
Only deserted hearts to dethrone
In empty dreams where i cried

No shame in being mud-down
Regretting the love that died
When her shadow was my only crown
A water-pure love which was denied
A'd rather be my island's clown
With nowhere to hide
Than be the impostor of her town
Do you now see the prince inside?

I need strength from above
My desolate island will soon divide
To name it the island of love
Was a well-hidden lie
An island of love
With endless love to provide
This was her perfect fall-off
This This was my revengeful lie

Done by: Hassan Marafie