Mar 30, 2010

Goodbye To My Dad


Goodbye dad I had to say
A few months ago on a cold winter day
I’ll remember the good times and try not to be sad
But saying goodbye still hurts so bad

I miss you more then I can express
My love for you will never grow less
I keep trying to imagine how I will go on
I realize tomorrow is another dawn

I know you’re in heaven above
Looking down on us with all your love
Only to whisper in our ear
Remember that I’ll never stopped loving you dear

I’ll always remember the good times we had
Remember the man, my wonderful dad
I’ll remember you each and every day
And if I need to talk to you, I’ll just sit down and pray

One day we’ll be together again
To talk about all the places we been
Until the time I’ll always treasure
Having you for a dad was such a great pleasure

Done By: Debra Mari